2012 GMA DANSSKARA: THE MASSKARA DANCE SHOWDOWN
1. Any dance form and canned music is allowed, provided the dancers must incorporate masks in their performance. Face-painting and character make-up are allowed.
2. There shall be a minimum of eight (8) and a maximum of twelve (12) dancers per group.
3. Performance shall be limited to five (5) minutes, including entrance and exit.
4. The use of breakable or flammable materials such as pyrotechnics as part of the performance is not allowed, and its use will be deducted from the total score.
5. All participating groups must secure entry forms from GMA Office, 3rd floor Security Bank Building, Rizal- Locsin Sts. Bacolod City.
6. The competition is open to all dance groups here in Bacolod and the neighboring towns and cities.
Costume and Mask -15%
Total – 100%
Screening/ Audition: September 20, 2012, 6:00 to 9:00 P.M. @ BAYS Center
Elimination: October 1, 2012 (right after the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 MassKara Festival) @ Bacolod Public Plaza
Grand Finals: October 22, 2012 (right after the Closing Ceremony of the 2012 MassKara Festival) @ Bacolod Public Plaza